Few people trek around the Kathmandu valley yet, it offers a rich insight into the lives, history, culture and religion together with the daily toil in the spring offers early flowering rhododendrons and through the autumn and winter, wonderful mountain vistas from certain view-points of the Everest in the east and Annapurna in the west.
Day 01 : Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing.
Day 02 : 40 minutes drive to Sundarijal, and trek to Chisopani- O/N at tented camp.
Day 03 : Trek to Nagarkot- O/N at tented camp.
Day 04 : Trek down to Changunarayan temple, and drive to Bhaktapur, and an hour sightseeing tour around Bhaktapur Durbar
square, then, drive back to Kathmandu
- International and domestic airport arrivals and departures
- Accommodation at hotel in Kathmandu on BB plan ( as per the choice of the trekkers )
- Domestic flight fare including airport tax as per the itinerary.
- All necessary paperwork for permit ( national park entrance, TIMS card )
- Accommodation at the hotels / lodges in the trekking trail
- All meals ( breakfast, lunch and dinner ) in the trekking
- An experienced English speaking trek leader ( trekking guide ) and assistant trekking guide ( 4 trekking members ), and porters ( one porter between two trekkers ) to carry luggage including their meals, accommodation, wages, equipment and accident insurance.
- First aid medical kit
- All government and local taxes
- Farewell dinner
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Nepal visa fee
- Excess baggage charges for the domestic flight
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Travel and rescue insurance for trekking members
- Any additional expenses due to domestic flight delay or cancellation
- Any other expenses of personal nature ( phone calls, laundry, bar bills battery recharge, hot shower and boiled water in the trekking ).
- Gratuity for the trekking staffs