This is an easy trek near to Pokhara, Children as well as older customers will definitely enjoy this tour because it does not involve high altitude and steep climbing. The trek provides distant but excellent views of Annapurna and Manaslu and crosses numerousvillages in peaceful countryside.
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu
Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley
Day 03: Fly/Drive to Pokhara
Day 04: Drive to Kalikasthan Stay at Camp
Day 05: Lamachaur, Camp
Day 06: Siklish (1980m), Camp
Day 07: Explore around Siklish and Chipli, Camp
Day 08: Chipli to Ghale Gaon, Camp
Day 09: Drive back to Pokhara, Hotel
Day 10: Drive or fly back to Kathmandu
Day 11: Departure.
- International and domestic airport arrivals and departures
- Accommodation at hotel in Kathmandu on BB plan ( as per the choice of the trekkers )
- Domestic flight fare including airport tax as per the itinerary.
- All necessary paperwork for permit ( national park entrance, TIMS card )
- Accommodation at the hotels / lodges in the trekking trail
- All meals ( breakfast, lunch and dinner ) in the trekking
- An experienced English speaking trek leader ( trekking guide ) and assistant trekking guide ( 4 trekking members ), and porters ( one porter between two trekkers ) to carry luggage including their meals, accommodation, wages, equipment and accident insurance.
- First aid medical kit
- All government and local taxes
- Farewell dinner
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Nepal visa fee
- Excess baggage charges for the domestic flight
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Travel and rescue insurance for trekking members
- Any additional expenses due to domestic flight delay or cancellation
- Any other expenses of personal nature ( phone calls, laundry, bar bills battery recharge, hot shower and boiled water in the trekking ).
- Gratuity for the trekking staffs