Trekking in the area of the peaks of North face base camp situated at 5000 m., you need adequate acclimatization. The trek begins with our first day at Suketar. From Ghunsa the trail leads up to the moraine and wild terrain. While on the trek facing north, you can see some animals as well as birds like Thar or Goral. The whole trek is a difficult one and strenuous descents and climbs.
Day 01: Katmandou: Arrival and transfer to the hotel
Day 02: Katmandou: free and prepare for the administrative gears.
Day 03: Katmandu – Biratnagar: About 45mn of flight O/N at hotel.
Day 04: Biratnagar-Suketar – Phurumba: About 30mn of flight and 3hrs of walk O/N camp.
Day 05: Phurumba – Chirwa:About 5- 6hrs of walk and camp at 1500m
Day 06: Chirwa- Sikathum: About 5-6hrs of walk and camp at 1600m .
Day 07: Sikathum - Amjilasa: About 6-7hrs of walk and camp at 2200m
Day 08: Amjilasa- Kyapra: About 6-7hrs of walk and camp at 3000m
Day 09: Kyapra - Ghunsa: About 6-7hrs of walk and camp at 3500m
Day 10: Ghunsa-Khambachen: About 5-6hrs of walk and camp at 4100m
Day 11: Khambachen – Lhonak: About 5-6hrs of walk and camp at 4760m
Day 12: Lhonak - Pangpema: About 6-7hrs of walk and camp at 5100m
Day 13: Pangpema-Khambachen: About 5-6hrs of walk and camp at 4100m
Day 14: Khambache - Ghunsa: About 5-6hrs of walk and camp at 3500m
Day 15: Ghunsa - Selele Base camp: About 6-7hrs of walk and camp at 4200m
Day 16: Selele base camp - Tseram: About 6-7hrs of walk and camp at 3770m
Day 17: Tseram - Torondi: About 6-7hrs of walk and camp at 2990m
Day 18: Torondi – Yamphudin:About 7-8hrs of walk and camp at 1690m
Day 19: Yamphudin - Mamankhe: 6-7hrs of walk and camp at 1920m
Day 20: Mamankhe – Keshewa: 6-7hrs of walk and camp at 2120m
Day 21: Keshewa-Lalikharka: About 5hrs of walk and camp at 2270m
Day 22: Lalikharka-Suketar: About 3 -4hrs of walk and camp at 2300m
Day 23: Suketar- Biratnagar –Kathmandu: by Flight
Day 24: Katmandou: Day Free
Day 25: Katmandou: Departure of Flight International Airport.
- International and domestic airport arrivals and departures
- Accommodation at hotel in Kathmandu on BB plan ( as per the choice of the trekkers )
- Domestic flight fare including airport tax as per the itinerary.
- All necessary paperwork for permit ( national park entrance, TIMS card )
- Accommodation at the hotels / lodges in the trekking trail
- All meals ( breakfast, lunch and dinner ) in the trekking
- An experienced English speaking trek leader ( trekking guide ) and assistant trekking guide ( 4 trekking members ), and porters ( one porter between two trekkers ) to carry luggage including their meals, accommodation, wages, equipment and accident insurance.
- First aid medical kit
- All government and local taxes
- Farewell dinner
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Nepal visa fee
- Excess baggage charges for the domestic flight
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Travel and rescue insurance for trekking members
- Any additional expenses due to domestic flight delay or cancellation
- Any other expenses of personal nature ( phone calls, laundry, bar bills battery recharge, hot shower and boiled water in the trekking ).
- Gratuity for the trekking staffs