This trek begins from Juphal to the Tarap valley with steep climb until we reach the famous Bega La pass of the Oscar-Award nominated French-Nepalese movie "Caravan'. The Buddhist people live in Do Tarap village. We keep continuing the trail of caravan by two pass at more than 5000 m. in order to join the beautiful blue lake of Phoksumdo. The monks live in Ringmo monastery located on the border of the lake.
On the stony path you encounter a small caravan of goats carrying the loads of commodities. On our back way from the Phoksundo Lake, we cross the forest teemed with spruce, fir, juniper and cypress.
Day 01: Fly to Nepalgunj
Day 02: Fly - Juphal, Trek to Dunai
Day 03: Trek to Tarakot
Day 04: Trek to Khari Gaun
Day 05: Trek to Tharap Khola
Day 06: Trek to Dho
Day 07: Explore Dho Valley
Day 08: Trek to Numa La B. C.
Day 09: Trek to Baga La B.C.
Day 10: Trek to Yak Karka
Day 11: Trek to Phoksundo Lake
Day 12: Trek to Sepka
Day 13: Trek to Ranje
Day 14: Trek to Juphal
Day 15: Fly to Nepalgunj - Ktm,
- International and domestic airport arrivals and departures
- Accommodation at hotel in Kathmandu on BB plan ( as per the choice of the trekkers )
- Domestic flight fare including airport tax as per the itinerary.
- All necessary paperwork for permit ( national park entrance, TIMS card )
- Accommodation at the hotels / lodges in the trekking trail
- All meals ( breakfast, lunch and dinner ) in the trekking
- An experienced English speaking trek leader ( trekking guide ) and assistant trekking guide ( 4 trekking members ), and porters ( one porter between two trekkers ) to carry luggage including their meals, accommodation, wages, equipment and accident insurance.
- First aid medical kit
- All government and local taxes
- Farewell dinner
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Nepal visa fee
- Excess baggage charges for the domestic flight
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Travel and rescue insurance for trekking members
- Any additional expenses due to domestic flight delay or cancellation
- Any other expenses of personal nature ( phone calls, laundry, bar bills battery recharge, hot shower and boiled water in the trekking ).
- Gratuity for the trekking staffs