We follow the same itinerary as the Dhaulagiri Empire until we reach the lower part of rhododendron forest. Throughout the trek, you are surrounded by the colossal peaks of the north face of Dhaulagiri I (8167 m.). Much of the route is on snow ad glaciers as it crosses French Pass (5240 m.), traverses the head of Hidden valley and crosses Thapa Pass (5250 m.). The trek ends with a steep descent to Marpha and Jomsom. Fly back to Pokhara and Kathmandu.
Day 01 : Arrival at kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
Day 02 : Sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley.Sightseeing on this day includes Pashupatinath,Swayambhunath,Boudhanath,
Kathmandu Durbar Square.
Day 03 : Drive to Beni for 10 hours.
Day 04 : Drive from Beni-Babichaur (950)-5hours/trekking/camp.
Day 05: Babichoaur-Phedi(1100m)-4 hours/trekking/camp.
Day 06 : Phedi-Phalai Gaun (1810m)-6 hours/trekking/camp.
Day 07 : Phalai Gaun-Below Jugapani-5 hours/trekking/camp.
Day 08 : Below Jugapani-Boghara (2080m)- 5 hours/trekking/camp.
Day 09 : Boghara-Lapche Kharka-412 hours/trekking/camp.
Day 10 : Lapche Kharka-Chartare (3585)- 5 hours/trekking/camp.
Day 11 : Chartare-Pakoban (3585m) 5 hours/trekking/camp.
Day 12 : Pakoban-Dhaulagiri Basecamp (4750m)- 6 hours/trekking/camp.
Day 13 : Dhaulagiri Basecamp-French pass (5360m)- 3 hours/trekking/camp.
Day 14 : Walk five hours form French pass and camp on 4915m.
Day 15 : Crossing 4915m pass-Yak Kharka (4500) -5hours/trekking/camp.
Day 16 : Yak Khaka-Marpha(2667)- 6 hours/trekking/camp.
Day 17 : Marppha rest, (or trek to Jomsom and fly to Pokhara/Kahtmandu on the next day is possible).
Day 18 : Marpha-Lete(2438m)- 612 hours/trekking/camp/lodge.
Day 19 : Lete-Tatopani (1189m)- 6 hours/trekking/camp/lodge.
Day 20 : Tatopani-Ghorepani(2855m)- 8 hours/trekking/camp/lodge (or trek to Beni and drive to Pokhara and next day drive or
fly to Kathmandu).
Day 21 : Early in the morning ascends to Poonhill/trekking/camp/lodge(3200) for beautiful sunrise and the majestic views of
Annapurna and Dhaulagiri ranges, after breakfast proceed to Tadapani (2700m)-6 hours.
Day 22 : Tadapani-Ghandruk (1951m) 212 hours. Visit Gurung culture museum.
Day 23: Ghandruk-Birethati and drive to Pokhara-7 hours
Day 24: Pokhara-kathmandu (by bus or flight).
Day 25 : International flight.
- International and domestic airport arrivals and departures
- Accommodation at hotel in Kathmandu on BB plan ( as per the choice of the trekkers )
- Domestic flight fare including airport tax as per the itinerary.
- All necessary paperwork for permit ( national park entrance, TIMS card )
- Accommodation at the hotels / lodges in the trekking trail
- All meals ( breakfast, lunch and dinner ) in the trekking
- An experienced English speaking trek leader ( trekking guide ) and assistant trekking guide ( 4 trekking members ), and porters ( one porter between two trekkers ) to carry luggage including their meals, accommodation, wages, equipment and accident insurance.
- First aid medical kit
- All government and local taxes
- Farewell dinner
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Nepal visa fee
- Excess baggage charges for the domestic flight
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Travel and rescue insurance for trekking members
- Any additional expenses due to domestic flight delay or cancellation
- Any other expenses of personal nature ( phone calls, laundry, bar bills battery recharge, hot shower and boiled water in the trekking ).
- Gratuity for the trekking staffs