The trek to Annapurna Base Camp also popularly known as 'Annapurna Sanctuary' is perhaps one of the most beautiful in the world. The combination on easy walking and majestic scenery makes it a trekker's paradise.
Starting from Pokhara, climb to Naudanda (nine hills) and gain elevation gradually through Ghandrug and Chhomrong. Then, follow the Modi Khola valley through thick bamboo and rhododendron forests to the Annapurna Base camp at 4200 m. A slightly differentreturn route through Landrung, Dhampus and Hyangjas's Tibetan Refugee camp reveals to you a mix of culture quite possibly unparalleled on any other trek. This region falls within the Annapurna Conservation Area, a project for environmental and cultural protection, accommodation both native and foreign visitor needs.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
Day 02: Preparation Day in Kathmandu
Day 03: Drive to Pokhara, 900m
Day 04: Drive to Nayapul, 1010m and trek 3hrs to Hile, 1400m
Day 05: Trek 6-7 hrs to Ghorepani, 2855m
Day 06: Trek 5hrs to Tadapani: 2610 m
Day 07: Trek 4hrs to Chhomrung 2040m
Day 08: Trek 4-5 hrs to Dovan, 2550
Day 09: Trek 4-5 hrs to Machhapuchre Base Camp, 370m
Day 10: Trek 2-3 hrs to Annapurna Base Camp, 4130m
Day 11: Trek 4-5 hrs to Bamboo, 2340m
Day 12: Trek 5 hrs to Jhinu Danda, 1780m
Day 13: Trek 5-6 hrs to Nayapul-Pokhar
Day 14: Free Day in Pokhara
Day 15: Drive back to Kathmandu, 1345m
Day 16: Kathmandu Just Relax
Day 17: Depart Kathmandu
- International and domestic airport arrivals and departures
- Accommodation at hotel in Kathmandu on BB plan ( as per the choice of the trekkers )
- Domestic flight fare including airport tax as per the itinerary.
- All necessary paperwork for permit ( national park entrance, TIMS card )
- Accommodation at the hotels / lodges in the trekking trail
- All meals ( breakfast, lunch and dinner ) in the trekking
- An experienced English speaking trek leader ( trekking guide ) and assistant trekking guide ( 4 trekking members ), and porters ( one porter between two trekkers ) to carry luggage including their meals, accommodation, wages, equipment and accident insurance.
- First aid medical kit
- All government and local taxes
- Farewell dinner
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Nepal visa fee
- Excess baggage charges for the domestic flight
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Travel and rescue insurance for trekking members
- Any additional expenses due to domestic flight delay or cancellation
- Any other expenses of personal nature ( phone calls, laundry, bar bills battery recharge, hot shower and boiled water in the trekking ).
- Gratuity for the trekking staffs