This is one of the classic and most rewarding treks in the Himalayas. It provides an opportunity to explore the scenery of both the southern and northern Himalayas. You can encounter rhododen-dron forest, the thin Tibetan Highland atmospheres as well as many ethnic groups on the way.
Trekking north, we acclimatize at the important trading village of Manning (3351 m.) before crossing the Throng-La (5407 m.). When you reach the pass, line after line of snow ridges stretch before you while far below lies the sub-tropical Kali Gandaki Gorge.From the heights of the Pass we descent to Muktinath and its sacred Buddhist and Hindus shrines. Further south, the contrast of the Nepal Himalaya becomes even more apparent as forests or mandarin and banana groves replace high windswept passes.Finally we trek out of the forges and look back to the peaks of the Annapurna And Dhaulagiri before traversing the forest ridges down to Pokhara.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu, pick up from the airport and transfer to hotel, rest and refresh for couple of hour and complete the official formalities.
Day 02: Drive to Bhulbhule (approx. 7 hrs drive) than trek to Nagdi for about 2 hours
Day 03: Trek to Tal - 1700m (5-6 hr)
Day 04: Trek to Danaque - 1940m (4-5 hr)
Day 05: Trek to Chame - 2670m (4-5 hr)
Day 06: Trek to Pisang - 3200m (4-5 hr
Day 07: Trek to) Manang Village - 3540m (5 hr)
Day 08: Acclimatization day in Manang
Day 09: Trek to Khangsar - 3734m (4 hr)
Day 10: Trek to Tilicho Base Camp 4140m (6-7 hr)
Day 11: Explore around the Tilicho Lake (4920m)
Day 12: Trek to Khangsar - 3734m
Day 13: Trek to Yak Kharka - 4018m (5-6 hr)
Day 14: Thorung Phedi - 4450m (5-6 hr)
Day 15: Trek to Muktinath (3798m) crossing over the Thorung-La (5416m) (6-7 hr)
Day 16: Trek to Kagbeni - 2800m (4-5 hr)
Day 17: Trek to Marpha village than trek back to Jomsom - 2700m (6 hr)
Day 18: Early morning fly Jomsom to Pokhara, transfer to hotel and end the trek trip.
Day 19: Free day in Pokhara for personal activities like sightseeing boating on Fewa Lake, shopping etc...
Day 20: Continue your own activities or transfer to Pokhara airport to fly to Kathmandu or drive by tourist bus (6-7 hr.) or by car 5 hours to Kathmandu (200 km). Transfer to the Hotel
Day 21: International departure or go for onward program.
- International and domestic airport arrivals and departures
- Accommodation at hotel in Kathmandu on BB plan ( as per the choice of the trekkers )
- Domestic flight fare including airport tax as per the itinerary.
- All necessary paperwork for permit ( national park entrance, TIMS card )
- Accommodation at the hotels / lodges in the trekking trail
- All meals ( breakfast, lunch and dinner ) in the trekking
- An experienced English speaking trek leader ( trekking guide ) and assistant trekking guide ( 4 trekking members ), and porters ( one porter between two trekkers ) to carry luggage including their meals, accommodation, wages, equipment and accident insurance.
- First aid medical kit
- All government and local taxes
- Farewell dinner
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Nepal visa fee
- Excess baggage charges for the domestic flight
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Travel and rescue insurance for trekking members
- Any additional expenses due to domestic flight delay or cancellation
- Any other expenses of personal nature ( phone calls, laundry, bar bills battery recharge, hot shower and boiled water in the trekking ).
- Gratuity for the trekking staffs