After the flight to Jomsom, we arrive to the unique valley of Kali Gandaki, between Annapurna (8901 m.) and Dhaulagiri (8167 m) range, the deepest gorge in the world with prehistoric ammonites and troglodytes houses.
The villages with flat roofs of the hoses were the Trans-Himalayan commercial place between Tibet and India traded by Thakaliethnic people. Typical villages such as Tukuche, Marpha and medieval Jharkot with a King palace and Bon-Po gompa. In fact,Muktinath is the important holy place for Hindu, Buddhist Pilgrims and ascetic Sadhus. They regard Muktinath as the sacred place of God Vishnu. The temple is situated in a gorge full of trees with 108 water ponds coming out of sacred spring water. We go down following the trails to the Kali Gandaki River with exceptional views.
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu, welcome at the airport & transfer to hotel. Hotel included.
Day 2: Kathmandu free day. Hotel included.
Day 3: Departure from Kathmandu to Pokhara 915m by tourist bus, 6h. Hotel near lake.
Day 4: Departure from Pokhara to Jomsom 2713m, by plane & trek to Kagbeni 2810m, 4h.
Day 5: Kagbeni rest day for acclimatzation.
Day 6: Departure from Kagbeni to Muktinath 3802m, 4h.
Day 7: Departure from Muktinatth to Jomosom on 2713 m . 6 hours
Day 8: Departure from Jomosom to Kalopani 2560 m. 5h. 30 mn
Day 9: Departure from Kalopani to Tatopani 1189 m. 6 hours
Day 10: Departure from Tatopani to Ghorepani 2775 m. 6 hours
Day 11: Departure from Ghorepani to Poon Hill 3200m 1h30, and Tikhedhung 1510m, 4h
Day 12: Departure from Tikhedhung to Birethanti,3h & Pokhara local bus. Hotel near lake
Day 13: Departure from Pokhara to Kathmandu by tourist bus. Hotel included.
Day 14: Transfer to the airport 3h before your plane leaving.
- International and domestic airport arrivals and departures
- Accommodation at hotel in Kathmandu on BB plan ( as per the choice of the trekkers )
- Domestic flight fare including airport tax as per the itinerary.
- All necessary paperwork for permit ( national park entrance, TIMS card )
- Accommodation at the hotels / lodges in the trekking trail
- All meals ( breakfast, lunch and dinner ) in the trekking
- An experienced English speaking trek leader ( trekking guide ) and assistant trekking guide ( 4 trekking members ), and porters ( one porter between two trekkers ) to carry luggage including their meals, accommodation, wages, equipment and accident insurance.
- First aid medical kit
- All government and local taxes
- Farewell dinner
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Nepal visa fee
- Excess baggage charges for the domestic flight
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Travel and rescue insurance for trekking members
- Any additional expenses due to domestic flight delay or cancellation
- Any other expenses of personal nature ( phone calls, laundry, bar bills battery recharge, hot shower and boiled water in the trekking ).
- Gratuity for the trekking staffs