This is relatively easy and interesting trek offering picturesque mountain villages, forests of bright rhododendrons and variety of ethnic groups and cultures. The walking begins at Pokhara and as you wind your way up terraced hillsides through villages of the Gurung and Chhetri communities, emerging on high ridges from where the highest peaks of the Annapurna range: Annapurna I (8,091 m.), Dhaulagiri (8172 m.) and that mesmerizing pinnacle Machhapuchhre, the fish-tail mountain (6,997 m.) can be observed..
Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu air port and transfer hotel
Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu valley
Day 03: Drive to Pokhara
Day 04: Drive to Nayapul and Trek to ulleri
Day 05: ulleri - Ghorepani
Day 06: Ghorepani - Punhill - Ghorepani- Tadapani
Day 07: Tadapani-Ghandrung village
Day 08: Ghandrung -Nayapul and drive back to pokhra
Day 09: pokhara sightseeing
Day 10: Pokhara - Drive to Rafting point & rafting 4 hrs.
Day 11: Rafting and afternoon drive to Chitwan- safari
Day 12: safari
Day 13: Drive to Kathmandu.
Day 14: sightseeing in kathmandu and Bhaktapur
Day 15: Final Departure
- International and domestic airport arrivals and departures
- Accommodation at hotel in Kathmandu on BB plan ( as per the choice of the trekkers )
- Domestic flight fare including airport tax as per the itinerary.
- All necessary paperwork for permit ( national park entrance, TIMS card )
- Accommodation at the hotels / lodges in the trekking trail
- All meals ( breakfast, lunch and dinner ) in the trekking
- An experienced English speaking trek leader ( trekking guide ) and assistant trekking guide ( 4 trekking members ), and porters ( one porter between two trekkers ) to carry luggage including their meals, accommodation, wages, equipment and accident insurance.
- First aid medical kit
- All government and local taxes
- Farewell dinner
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Nepal visa fee
- Excess baggage charges for the domestic flight
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Travel and rescue insurance for trekking members
- Any additional expenses due to domestic flight delay or cancellation
- Any other expenses of personal nature ( phone calls, laundry, bar bills battery recharge, hot shower and boiled water in the trekking ).
- Gratuity for the trekking staffs